The Acryl AquaClean is a microbicide additive for thermostatic baths compatible with acrylic, glass and aluminum. It prevents the growth of bacteria, algae, fungi and also the precipitation of inorganic salts.
– Microbicide water-soluble additive.
– It inhibits the growth of bacteria, algae, fungi and inorganic precipitations.
– Acryl AquaClean is blue in colour and bacterial contamination is indicated by discoloration of the fluid.
– They do not contain aldehydes and acids.
– Its active ingredients are not volatile.
– This additive does not invade the cell cultures through the air.
Application in thermostatic baths:
– Add 5 ml of Acryl AquaClean to 1 liter thermostatic fluid bath.
– Renew fluid and additive every 4 weeks.
– If the blue color fades replace fluid as soon as possible.
– This product supports the accumulated water additives within the cell culture incubator.
Antimicrobial additive for heating bath fluids compatible with acrylic glass and aluminium. Is active against bacteria, enveloped viruses, algae and fungi.
Beginning of contamination is indicated by decolourisation of the blue liquid. Active ingredients are non-volatile.
Active ingredients: Biguanides.
Toxic to aquatic life with long-lasting effects.
Store at room temperature, protect from sunlight.
Use biocides carefully.
Always read the label and product information before use.
|250 ml concentrate||WAK-AQA-250-50L|